Search This Blog

New Beginnings

Jose Circa 1959

Where Do Bad Folks Go When They Die

Monday, December 19, 2011

Current Obsession: Brogue Shoes






As long as i can remember i have always been addicted to shoes back in high school i was the sneaker king i knew when all the new sneakers were coming out and i had mass amounts for sneakers in my closet. But these days i gotten a little older and more stylish so i switch my obsession to brogue style shoes which i love just that classic look that makes you feel a little more gentlemanly lol. I love to pair the brogue shoes with a awesome pair of all over print socks and the jeans rolled up a little on the hem just perfect. There are very versatile you can be as dapper as you want or like me you can add in some elements like a hat, plaid shirt, or graphic tee and make it urban but a little sophistication. Now a days designers are making so many different interpretations of the brogue shoes that have endless posibilities brogue shoes are the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love the minimalism of your blog Jose. Keep posting! I love your shots at lookbook and looking forward to seeing more. Thank you for following my blog! it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete